Download : Various Artists - The Streets Of Bollywood 3 (Out Now)

The Streets Of Bollywood 3

Out on the Moviebox Label, Dec 2009 featuring remixes by Rishi Rich, Hunterz and Kami K.

Legally Download the album HERE

Track Listing

01. It Can Only Be Love - Alka Yagnik
02. My Letter To You - Kami. K
03. City Guy - Asha Bhosle
04. My Silhouette - Chitra
05. She's The Ones For Me - Hunterz
06. Lover Lover - Alka Yagnik
07. If You Want Me - Hunterz
08. Code Of The Gangster - Drilla Kid
09. You Are My Only Love - Alka Yagnik
10. Intoxicated Riddim 2009 - Bombay
11. Im In Love - Alka Yagnik
12. My Silhouette (Instrumental) - Kami. K
13. My Letter To You (Instrumental) - Kami. K
14. Intoxicated Riddim 2009 (Instrumental) - Kami. K
15. Code Of The Gangster (Instrumental) - Kami. K


Download

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © Music Download